Tips Before and During Job Interview
We have some general TIPS that you can apply when you get this type of occasion:
BEFORE THE INTERVIEW:
- Research and know everything you can from the company.
- Try to arrive between 5 and 10 minutes before the interview; It is very bad taste to arrive just in time or worse late.
- Take your resume and find it perfectly because this will be your guide.
- Identify your weaknesses, your qualities and think of good arguments to respond.
- The garments you wear are very important and have a lot of influence when it comes to reflecting a professional image so you avoid very flashy garments, very short, pronounced necklines, transparencies, shoes that let you see your fingers, jeans, etc.
- Make-up and hairstyle are just as important as clothing so you should not go to extremes: not too makeup for a party or on the other hand without a drop of makeup; You should use pastel colors to achieve a natural and smooth effect.
DURING THE INTERVIEW:
- Adopt a correct position when sitting that demonstrates safety.
- Use an appropriate tone of voice to answer the questions asked by the interviewer; Avoid tutear or speak with diminutives.
- Avoid crossing your arms, you'll look defensive.
- Always look in the eyes of the interviewer but not intimidated.
- Try to maintain a calm attitude, do not get carried away by nerves making gestures like eating your nails, touching your hair a lot, etc.
- Always respond with the truth.
- If you are asked about yourself emphasize on your training, experience and results of your work.